THE RICHIE GAUNTLET BRACE
- Medial and Lateral Arch Suspender: Legitimate Varus/Valgus control of the hind foot
- Fulfills true definition of Code L2275
- Neutral Suspension Cawts Accepted: No need for casting boards!
- Non-weight bearing cast provides better heel and arch contour
- All casts are intrinsically balanced to correct forefoot varus/valgus deformities
- Rigid, non-reducible Adult Aquired Flatfoot (Stage III & IV)
- Severe DJD or Deformity of hindfoot
- Charcot Arthropathy
- Partial or complete dropfoot
US. Patent No. 6,602,215
If you are a patient and would like to have a referral to a doctor in your area for evaluation for the Richie Brace, click here and we will get that information right to you. Please provide your name, city, state and zip code.